Dr Mark Rowe, men’s health expert and Gavin Teehan, husband, father and Testicular cancer survivor helped to launch this year’s campaign by appearing on TV3’s Ireland AM this morning. More news to follow including updates on today’s launch event with guest speaker, Ronan Keating.
Wednesday, March 07, 2012
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Get Men Talking Health Information Roadshow
- Get Men Talking 2013 Launch
- Get Men Talking because your health is your wealth
- 2012 Get Men Talking Campaign Launch
- Newstalk's Different Voices three generations of Irish men share their story of being diagnosed with Cancer
- Photo's from the Launch Lunch
- Don’t you think it is time to “Get Men Talking”?
- The Marie Keating Foundation trying to “Get Men Talking” this March
- Get your head out of the Sand - Ronan Keating in the Irish Sun
- The Marie Keating Foundation wants to “Get Men Talking” this March