- Get Men Talking Health Information Roadshow 07-Mar-2013
- Get Men Talking 2013 Launch 04-Mar-2013
- Get Men Talking because your health is your wealth 08-Mar-2012
- 2012 Get Men Talking Campaign Launch 07-Mar-2012
- Newstalk's Different Voices three generations of Irish men share their story of being diagnosed with Cancer 11-Mar-2011
Ronan Keating at Marks and Spencer's - 23rd Feb 2010.
John Toughey - 23rd Feb 2010.
Get men talking
Armed with the knowledge that men are increasingly unlikely to visit a doctor or engage with the health services, the Marie Keating Foundation has developed “Get Men Talking” to specifically focus on men’s cancer. With the use of Facebook and Twitter, the Foundation hopes to encourage more men to talk about their health.